Rates & Insurance
$150 per initial intake/assessment session
$110 per 45-minute session
$130 per 60-minute session
$220 per 90-minute Intensive Therapy
*90-minute sessions are normally scheduled 2x/week for 8-12 weeks.
If you require financial assistance, I offer reduced rates based on a sliding scale. Please call the office for more information.
I am an IN-NETWORK provider for:
- BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois (PPO)
- Anthem BCBS-Indiana (PPO)
- United Healthcare-Optum (PPO)
I do not accept HMO, Medicaid, or Medicare plans.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Is couples or family counseling covered (if applicable)?
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
You may have a flexible spending account (FSA) or a Health Savings Account (HSA) provided by your employer. Contact your human resources department to find out whether you qualify and learn about your benefits. I can provide you with an invoice to submit to your FSA or HSA account for reimbursement.
I accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payments are accepted and processed through the secure client portal platform to protect all personal information. Payments must be made before the start of the session.
I am a “fee-for-service” agency and schedule by appointment only. If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a $100.00 no show or late cancellation fee.
*The no show or late cancellation fee MUST be paid in full before making future appointments.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!